As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
BMC Neurology is Recruiting new Associate Editors
Using machine learning analysis of motor evoked potentials, Yperman and colleagues present a prediction model for disability progression in multiple sclerosis
A study investigating inflammatory proteins in Parkinson's disease have identified potential biomarkers that could predict the prognosis of the disease and distinguish atypical parkinsonisms from Parkinson's disease.
Aims and scope
- Darren Byrne, BMC
- Ana Donnelly, BMC
- Janelle Coore, BMC
- Ravindra Kumar Garg, King George Medical University Uttar Pradesh
- Ying Mao, Huashan Hospital, Fudan University
- Andreas Meisel, charité, Germany
- Francesco Patti, University of Catania
- Marina de Tommaso, Bari Aldo Moro University
- Jens Schmidt, University of Göttingen
- Szabolcs Szatmari, University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Tirgu Mures
- Dai Zhang, Institute of Mental Health, Peking University