783 Altmetric Mentions
BMC Neurology, in partnership with Research Square, is launching In Review. This new option provides authors with on-demand information on the status of their manuscript, enables them to share their work with funders and their research community, and allows their colleagues to comment and collaborate - all whilst their manuscript is under review.
This exciting article uses gaze-independent brain-computer interfaces to detect awareness in patients who suffer from disorders of consciousness.
Aims and scope
- Samuel Harris, BioMed Central
- Darren Byrne, BioMed Central
- Brock Madsen, BioMed Central
- Ravindra Kumar Garg, King George Medical University Uttar Pradesh
- Ying Mao, Huashan Hospital, Fudan University
- Andreas Meisel, charité, Germany
- Francesco Patti, University of Catania
- Marina de Tommaso, Bari Aldo Moro University
- Marwan Sabbagh, Banner Sun Health Research Institute
- Jens Schmidt, University of Göttingen
- Szabolcs Szatmari, University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Tirgu Mures
- Dai Zhang, Institute of Mental Health, Peking University
- Tjalf Ziemssen, University Clinic Dresden
Jens Schmidt, MD, FEAN, is consultant and professor of Neurology at the Department of Neurology in Göttingen, Germany. He is head of the Muscle Immunobiology Group and Speaker of the Neuromuscular Center at the University Medical Center Goettingen.