1) Over 18 years of age;|
2) Neurologist confirmed diagnosis of MS (Poser or McDonald criteria depending on year of diagnosis);
3) Able to understand spoken and written English;
4) A score of less than or equal to 7.0 on the Expanded Disability Status Scale (EDSS) 
1) Life-threatening physical or mental health comorbidities (i.e. suicidal ideation, active psychosis, or terminal/life threatening inter-current medical illness), or such conditions expected to significantly limit participation and adherence (eg dementia, pregnancy, on going substance abuse);|
2) Those currently receiving another form of psychological intervention (non-pharmacological).